Dress Code and Etiquette
Members, their guests and visitors are welcome to enjoy the Clubhouse and Course in a friendly and relaxed environment. Accordingly we seek to apply a flexible and modern approach whilst respecting traditional values and etiquette.
- On the Course - Recognized golfing attire that must include golf shoes and socks. Please ensure that your shirts are tucked in.
- Not Permitted - Denim jeans, short shorts or sportswear not designed for golf.
- In the Clubhouse - Smart and clean casual dress or recognised golfing attire at all times.
The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to the Course or Clubhouse if individuals are not able to comply with our dress code, normal courtesies and the rules of golf. In this instance, no refunds will be provided.
Mobile Phones may not be used for voice calls within the bar and dining rooms and should only be used on the golf course in an emergency. Wifi is available within the Clubhouse.
For the enjoyment of everyone, please observe golf etiquette at all times, as follows;
- Please keep up with the group in front of you. If you fall behind, please do everything in your power to catch up, if this is not possible please call through any players who are behind you and waiting.
- Please replace all divots and repair all pitchmarks.
- Play "Ready Golf".
- Please place all litter in the bins provided around the course, and dispose of any cigarette butts safely and appropriately.