headlines from the house committee meeting - 8th september 2017
The Minutes of the meeting of the House Committee held on 8th September have been published and may be viewed in downloads or by Clicking Here. Essential points:
- Annual Dinner Dance – 17th November. A James Bond themed evening – Black tie and posh frocks - Casino plus live music. Cost £30.00 p.p. with tickets available soon. Members are welcome to invite guests.
- Children’s Christmas Party – Saturday 9th December – details to follow.
- Christmas Raffle – prize draw at the Christmas Lunch on 17th December – tickets on sale from mid November.
- New Years Eve Ball – arrangements are being finalised. Cost is £30.00 p.p. Tickets available from October with payment due by with bookings.
- 200 Club – thanks to Chris Peers and Chris Andrews who have kindly volunteered to run the 200 Club when Martin and Sue Kent stand down. Renewals will be sent out soon and anyone wishing to join please speak to the Office for details.
- Winter Quiz Nights – the first quiz of the winter will be held on Friday 27th October – look out for the entry poster.
- Men’s Prize Giving Supper – with guest Comedian – 9th February 2018.